London, United Kingdom
If you are looking to broadcast live from London, AP can offer a range of broadcast facilities tailored for everything from Royal to political news coverage.
From fully equipped studios to live positions at the city's iconic landmarks, our facilities in London provide everything your correspondents need to cover the story.
Single-camera ‘street live’ stand-up positions with live views of Buckingham Palace.
Single-camera 'street live' stand-up position with live views of Downing Street, the British Prime Minister’s residence.
Single-camera 'street live' positions on Abingdon Green, opposite the Palace of Westminster.
Single-camera 'street live' stand-up position with live views of the River Thames, Houses of Parliament and Big Ben.
- International delivery via AP's satellite and fibre networks
- Connected to the Nimbra Fibre network
- Local connectivity to BT Tower
- 1-man crew, 2-man crew, producer
- LiveU technology for 3G/4G transmission available
- Beta SP
- Beta SX
- Digi Beta
- DV Cam
- MPEG IMX
- SD PAL
- SD NTSC
- HD 1080i/50
- HD 1080i/59.94