If you are looking to broadcast live from Cairo, AP offers a range of broadcast facilities tailored for your news coverage.
From our studios, with views of the River Nile, to edit suites and workspace, our facilities in Cairo provide everything your correspondents need to cover the story.
Facilities available at this location (2)
Kasr El Nile Bridge studio
Single-camera studio with live views of the Kasr El Nile Bridge in either an indoor studio with south outlook or outdoor balcony position with west outlook.
Skyline multi-camera studio
Multi-camera studio with live views of the Zamalek district, the River Nile and the famous Al Saraya Restaurant.
Additional services and standards available at this location
- International delivery via AP's satellite and fibre networks
- 1-man crew, 2-man crew, producer
- 2 x Final Cut Pro edit suites
- Portable editing facilities
- Roaming SNG truck
- P2 cameras, full gear, monitors, roaming SNG available (deploying on location if and when needed)
- LiveU technology for 3G/4G transmission available
- DV Cam
- XD Cam
- SD PAL
- SD NTSC
- HD 1080i/50
- HD 1080i/59.94