If you are looking to broadcast live from Rio De Janeiro, AP offers a range of broadcast facilities tailored for your news coverage.
From our glass-walled studio, with panoramic views of the Guanabara Bay, to edit suites and workspace, our facilities in Rio provide everything your correspondents need to cover the story.
Single and dual-camera glass-walled studio with live views of Botafogo Beach and Sugarloaf.
- International delivery via AP's satellite and fibre networks
- Nimbra Fibre network
- 1-man crew, 2-man crew, producer
- P2 camera, audio mixer
- Final Cut Pro edit suite
- Adobe Premiere edit suite
- Portable editing facilities
- Lip mics
- LiveU technology for 3G/4G transmission available
- Multiformat playout
- SD PAL
- SD NTSC
- HD 1080i/50
- HD 1080i/59.94