2018 US Midterm Elections
Give your audience unrivalled coverage of the U.S. midterm elections
American voters take to the polls again on Nov. 6 to cast ballots that will determine which party controls the Senate, pick a new House of Representatives and elect governors in three dozen states.
AP will provide robust multi-format coverage leading up to the vote, on election day and on what it all means once the votes are counted.
The day after the election we will cover post-election effects on key issues, and what the outcome means both for U.S. President Trump and for 2020.
Interactive results maps
Engage your audience with interactive HTML5 maps that integrate with your digital and broadcast platforms.
- Results for the U.S. Senate, House of Representatives and State Governors
- National, state and county-level results
- Optimized for mobile devices
- Simple delivery via embed code
- Support for multiple languages: Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese, German, French
Create custom graphics
- Produce powerful graphics and applications using AP's live feed of raw results data
- Access results via API in JSON and XML formats, and in ANPA via FTP
- Incorporate decades of historical results data from past election races
In 2016, AP called 4,653 contested races with 99.9% accuracy.
AP employs over 5,000 people to count election results, so you get the results fast.
AP is the only source of verified U.S. national election results anywhere in the world.